Your email allows you to send file attachments along with your outgoing email messages. You can send formatted documents, photos, sound and video files as attachments with your outgoing e-mail messages. The File Uploader window allows you to upload multiple attachments (depending on size and application) from both your computer and the File Cabinet application. The multiple File Uploader window will save you time by allowing you to multi-task.
To send a file attachment with your email, please follows the steps below.
- Log into your member's area.
- Click on the "My email" tab.
- Click on the "check email" button.
- Launch a new message window and compose your message.
- Click on the "Attach Files from:" button.
- Browse your hard drive or removable disks to locate the file you want to attach.
- Click on the "Open button". Click it to highlight the name
- Click on the "Add File" button. You will see your file in the "Selected files" box.
- Then you can "Attach" button. It uploads your files
- Finally, click the Send button and off goes your email with the attachment!
One thing to think of before you send formatted documents as attachments, make sure that the person you are sending them to has the ability to open the files. For instance, if you're sending a spreadsheet created in Excel, the recipient needs that software program. *Starter Hosting & Personal Hosting can have attachments with the size up to 25MB and our Professional & Business Hosting can have attachments up to 100MB.