Email Calendar Sharing
Shared calendaring is the process of using web-based calendars that are compatible with webmail. In shared calendaring, administers have complete liberty to stipulate sharing facilities in the control panel. MySite understands the importance of this feature and offers it among its other email features.
Exclusive Benefits that can be Enjoyed with MySite Shared Calendar
With MySite shared calendaring, you have the following advantages:
- Easy sharing with those, who do not make use of an online calendar; as well as with those, who belong to other famous calendaring systems.
- Efficient calendar data exchange between you and other calendaring system users.
- Creation of a unique 'share URL' that presents MySite calendar records as an uncomplicated webpage.
- Resource sharing is possible through shared calendaring.
- Creation of calendar events that covers meetings, appointments, holidays, and other special events.
- Events and meetings can be scheduled with colleagues and other people.
- Access to other people's shared calendar that falls within the same domain.
- Making reoccurring events either on daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
- Requesting for an e-mail reminder and a pop-up reminder is possible for special purposes.
- View the calendar events and print them according to the periodical set-up.
- Complete freedom to share web calendars at anyplace and anytime with the help of internet connection.
- Controlling of calendar sharing agreements and rights.
- Access to professional e-mail and project management, and contact management instruments.
- Ideal for business firms which cannot manage to pay for intricate software and costly hardware systems.
- Establish infinite number of share calendars for various departments, teams, or distant locations.
In short, MySite offers excellent shared calendaring email features that deliver effective communication and improved association.